IHP provides care to patients receiving services from our physicians or physician assistant on a concierge basis; patients seeing our physicians or physician assistant must sign our Concierge Services Agreement and pay the Concierge Services Fee.
Concierge care is highly personalized, and gives us the opportunity to address the underlying causes of illness. We combine conventional and complementary modalities in an integrative team approach.
Concierge patients are provided with:
- same or next business day appointments for urgent matters that are appropriate for care in our office
- direct access to an IHP physician by cell phone for urgent communications during hours when the office is closed
- brief e-mail and telephone communications
- restricted physician practice size of no more than 600 primary care patients
All patients receiving care from an IHP physician or physician assistant must:
- Sign the Concierge Services Practice Agreement.
- Pay the Concierge Services Fee
- Patients choosing to receive ongoing care pay an annual fee of $400. This may be paid fully prior to the first visit or renewal date.
- Patients choosing to receive consultative care pay a semi-annual fee of $250 prior to the first visit, and may renew by paying an additional $250 in six months.
- The charge for a spouse or minor child or minor child sibling of a concierge member is $350 per year or $200 semi-annually.
- The initial $250 of any concierge fee is non-refundable.
The agreement can be terminated by either IHP or the patient with 30-day written notice. In the event this occurs, the patient will receive a refund of $20 per month for the time remaining in the agreement, not to exceed the difference between the total amount paid and the non-refundable amount. For example, if an annual agreement is terminated after 5 months, the patient will receive a refund in the amount of $140 (7 months remaining @$20 per month). If an annual agreement is terminated after 3 months, the patient will receive a refund in the amount of $150 ($400 less the $250 nonrefundable amount).