IHP provides care to patients receiving services from our physicians on a concierge basis; patients seeing our physicians must sign our Concierge Services Agreement and pay the concierge services fee.
Concierge care is highly personalized, and gives us the opportunity to address the underlying causes of illness. We combine conventional and complementary modalities in an integrative team approach. We use patient-reported electronic information to identify effective integrative health practices and guide subsequent care.
Concierge patients are provided with:
- Same or next business day appointments for urgent matters
- Direct access to an IHP physician by cell phone for urgent issues during hours when the office is closed
- Brief e-mail and telephone consultations
- Outcome-guided treatment plans
- Restricted physician practice size of no more than 600 primary care patients
- Discounted access to non-covered group sessions and 10% discount on supplements
All patients receiving care from an IHP physician must:
- Sign the Concierge Services Practice Agreement.
- Pay either an annual fee of $360, or a semi-annual fee of $200. Patients who have paid the concierge fee prior to December 31, 2017 may upgrade a semi-annual to an annual fee by paying an additional $160 within 90 days. When more than one person in a family sees us, the charge for each additional person is $300 per year or $150 semi-annually. These fees are in consideration of the receipt of concierge services by an IHP physician. The initial $200 of any concierge fee is non-refundable.
- Provide periodic electronic information regarding your health history, health activities, and how you are feeling and functioning. This will be used to support our evaluation of the impact of our care for patients, and will guide us in providing care to you.